Each week, the Geocaching HQ Visitor Center is open to visitors, Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Read about options to visit below.
We are closed Saturday, Sunday, U.S. holidays, and very rarely for private events. We strive to list all office closures below but as you know sometimes things happen. If we have to close the office unexpectedly, we will post a note on the door.
Joining us in the Visitor Center and completing the HQ GeoTour are totally free! As a working office, we do not give tours of our office spaces.
SELF-GUIDED DROP-IN VISITS & GIFT SHOP
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Explore our Visitor Center @ HQ! No reservations required during our slower season but it is highly encouraged that you RSVP to let us know you are coming. Click here to fill out the RSVP form.
HQ CACHE VISITS AUGUST 13 - 24 and SEPTEMBER 24 to October 5
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED TO VISIT
TO REGISTER FOR TICKETS, CLICK A DATE ON THE CALENDAR TO THE RIGHT OR REGISTER FOR TICKETS HERE!
Geocaching HQ is excited that many people want to log the Geocaching Headquarters GCK25B Cache around the Going APE Mega (GC7HJBN) and Geocoinfest (GC7CX8F). To help ensure a favorite-point-worthy experience for all visitors we will have a ticketing system during this busy time.
The HQ cache lives in our Visitor Center. The Visitor Center is a small space that accommodates up to 25 people at a time. Please reserve a ticket for your opportunity to enter our Visitor Center and log the cache. Please note that this space is also the entrance to the Geocaching HQ offices and this visit does not include an office tour. As a working office, we are not able to support office tours.
Find the HQ cache and sign the logbook
Capture the moment in our photo booth
Add the HQ icon and souvenir to your account
Browse exclusive HQ merchandise and geocaching supplies in the gift shop
Learn about the HQ GeoTour and passport
During these dates, all members of your group must have a ticket - including kids. Only 25 people are allowed in our Visitor Center at a time (including staff) and we must enforce this limit for safety reasons. If you do not have a ticket, you are welcome to wait in line for possible openings, but waiting in line will not guarantee a visit to the HQ cache. The waiting line will be first come, first served, as space is available. We REALLY recommend getting a ticket!
LEARN TO CACHE WITH THE GEOCACHING® APP - EMAIL HQVISITS@GEOCACHING.COM TO SCHEDULE
Are you new to using the Geocaching® App or want to learn more about using the features? Join us for a 30 minute tutorial and then head out geocaching!
- 30 minute tutorial on using the Geocaching® App.
- Join us in the Visitor Center before or after for a Self-Guided Drop-In Visit.
LARGE GROUP VISITS - EMAIL HQVISITS@GEOCACHING.COM TO SCHEDULE
We enjoy hosting large groups here at HQ. Do you have a classroom of 4th graders, a program of MBA students, or another large group? Contact us to explore options for visiting.
We are closed Saturday, Sunday, U.S. holidays, and outside of the posted open hours. The Visitor Center is also closed during these dates and times:
- Closed: Thursday, June 28, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 from from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Wednesday, July 4, 2018, All Day
- Closed: Thursday, July 26, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Friday, August 31, 2018 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Monday, September 3, 2018, All Day
- Closed: Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Thursday, October 25, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Thursday & Friday, November 22 & 23, 2018, All Day
- Closed: Friday, December 21, 2018 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Monday & Tuesday, December 24 & 25, 2018, All Day
- Closed: Thursday, December 27, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Closed: Friday, December 28, 2018 from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Closed: Monday, December 31, 2018, All Day
Send us an email at email@example.com with other questions you may have.